CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

OK OK!! Yes I am going to Blog!


I know I keep saying that I am going to be better at this so here goes... I have been very inspired at looking at everyones blogs! So with Tanners 5th bithday coming up I am going to start with that. We really haven't been up to a whole lot in the last little while so this will give me something to post! Tanner wanted to have a Moster Truck birthday~ So at work I made a monster truck pinata! I also got Kelly Jasper( http://luckyjanedesigns.blogspot.com/ ) to make a cute invite with a monster truck 0n it that I had printed at Walmart! His party was planned fot the Park~But due to Snow in spring ( I know we live in Utah)! We are moving it in doors.. Pictures to come!

No comments: