CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Salt Lake Temple!

What a Beautiful Picture of the Salt Lake Temple! This year our Family is going to be sealed in the Temple aand We can't wait to be a forever family! I really want to go to the SLC Temple on the same day we were married~ the only problem is that its closed for cleaning so now I have to decided to Go Before Our anniversay or to wait and go at the end of july after our anniversay??? Or should we just go to a different Temple all together?? Oh the Decisions~ good thing I have a few months to think about it!!

5 comments:

The Boys and I said...

Kim...I found you! YAY! I just added your blog, hope that is ok?! How exciting for you and your faimly!! I think you should go with what your heart says. :)

Mark,Kim, Jordan,Tanner said...

Hey Boys and I.. Who are u? I am confused!

The Boys and I said...

Duh...I didn't even leave my name. It's me Janet. That's too funny, I forgot to leave my name.:)

Joey and Jana said...

I think it's great, I am very happy for you! As for us... someday, hopefully sooner than later ;)

Mark,Kim, Jordan,Tanner said...

Oh Janet!! Do you have a blog?? If you do send me the site!