CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Skiing is FUN to do...

I think the part I dislike the most is the going fast! I know right! The fun of skiing is going fast~ I just don't trust that I will stop!

Tanner is not afraid of anything! Here he is going over a jump!
Tanner and I again..Mark was the camera man and Jordan is too good to just stay on the little hill with us! So sorry no Pics of her!
Here we are on the Lift.. I also don't enjoy this part either! I am always afraid my skis will fall or I will fall! Also I hate getting off the lift! I did do pretty good only fell over once getting off and that was thanks to Tanner staying on the back of my skis!
Tanner and Uncle Brian! They enjoy the Lift!

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

let me just tell you when I ski the only thing I can do is chant to myself the entire way down the hill "I won't fall, I won't fall!" very sad, I have been watching the Olympics and wondering if any of those skiers do the same thing!!!

Joey and Jana said...

It is fun! Just keep telling that to yourself and maybe you'll start believing it! All I know is.... hand warmers kick butt, or my afternoon yesterday would have been miserable! Dang knuckle-draggers!!!! lol....
You are a good Mom to take your kids up at a young age so they can learn early on, they'll thank you for forever! =)