CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh and My Hubby had a Birthday!!


Mark would die if he knew that I posted this picture of him on our blog! but since he never reads this blog he will never know! So don't tell him!!
Mark is 34 this year~ He is so old!
but I love him anyways~ He is a great Father and a wonderful Husband! He is such a hard worked and we love him for that! I always said I wanted to marry someone like my dad. I know that My mom might think that I am crazy! Just kidding she loves my dad! I just always wanted to marry a guy who could fix things and build things~oh and like my dad treat me like a Queen! Mark is just that person! He is always fixing up stuff around our house to make it just the way I want! I love him for that! Love ya babe!

1 comment:

Joey and Jana said...

Kim, I was thinking of this one... I am sure you knew which one I was talking about but I didn't want to blow your cover so I thought I had better erase the msg... Lol... It's too funny, I have a picture of Joey when he put on a pair of my shorts back when we were dating, it's hilarious! He'd kill me too if I ever posted it, but it's too funny! Anyway, Mark and Joey will always be older than us! Those old fogies! hahaha...