CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

I Think this will be my last birthday!

So Since I am never going to turn the Big 30~ Novermber 23 was my last Birthday I am going to Celebrate!! I see no reason to turn 30 so I will just stay in my 20's for a while! At work people asked me how old I was and I asked them to guess! I got a range of answers from 22-25! So I would just stay Yep. Some people started to catch on to the fact that I do have a almost 10 year old, I have been married 10years, So then they said I would have to be a little older. But I am still not going to turn 30! It has been a great 29 years thou.. I have great parents,wonderful brothers, a great husband, and two lovely kids who I would not trade for anything. I also have great friends who are so sweet! This year for my birthday we went to the Mayan Resturant, the kids had lots of fun watching the cliff divers and the food was ok too. Marks sister Ruth and her husband went with us also it was great. My friends at work also threw me a party and we had lunch. They spoiled me with lots of gift cards since they know how much I love to shop and how I love clothes! I can't wait to go spend them and get some fun new stuff! I have been spending too much time on my black friday ads that I haven't spent them yet! Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great!!

No comments: