CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Time Flies when your havin fun!

Wow where does the time go?? I really need to be better at up dating my blog! Lets see what have we been up to?? Well we had halloween~~ Mark and I dressed up like Fred and Wilma, Jordan was a AF cheer leader and Tanner was a dirt bike rider.. I will post pictures but I am on the wrong computer. The kids had a good time Trick or Treating, Tanner was a little scard and cryed a few times..he is such a wimp! I am probally to blame When he was little he got scared really easy and It was so funny! Guess I am not going to win mother of the Year! I seems like the month of october and November came and went so quick I can't believe December is just around the Corner! I love this time of year~ it's one of my favorites. I get to shop alot and I love to do that. Also I love to take the kids and go to Temple Square and see the lights! It's just a great time of year!

No comments: