CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 1


A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.

Today has been a pretty Mellow day. I worked at the Temple last night, so I got to stay in bed a little later this morning. After I got up Mark and Tanner went golfing and Jordan came home from her sleep over. After I cleaned up the house a bit, it was off to do some shopping! Jordan got new shoes for her play. I got my hair Trimmed up~ which was long over due. Then we came home and made Chocolate covered Strawberry's! All in all a good day. Now we are off to find a movie for the night!

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

Ok cute friend I have to ask what is going on with that vest? I don't understand the fur under the arm pits? Is that what it is? You are to adorable. Miss you. Lunch soon!