CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 4 –

Day 4 – Your favorite photograph of your best friend.
Here are some of my Best Friends! I would have never thought that my kids would have been some of my best friends! But they are~ they will go anywhere I want to go! Sometimes under protest and they Love me for Me! I have some other great BBF's Luke and Katrina~ they are great and we have such a great time when we are out with them! Sometimes I think Mark and Luke are a little more than Friends! Katrina and I have a great time shopping and going out to lunch while the boys work! Love it! Kamie and Cindy are the greatest as well! I love them and have had some great times with them! I wish I had more time to spend with them! My other Best friend are the girls I grew up with but for some reason I only have a picture of Malisa! Sorry girls we should really take a picture together! Also these pictures are all messed up but I think you can figure it out! I love all by Best friends thanks for being great!

No comments: