CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 2


A Picture of Something you ate today~

Today was Fast Sunday, I made chocolate covered Strawberry's yesterday. So this morning when I wasn't eating~ These little sweets were calling my name. Well after we got home from Church I had to take Jordan to instacare ~ she woke up with a super bad sore throat and then started throwing up. I knew right away that she had STREP THROAT. Yep I was right she did. Right after they swabbed her throat she threw up again and then after we got her medication she did it again. But about 3 hours later, she was asking if she could eat and If she could go to school tomorrow. I am not sure where this kid came from, SHE LOVES school! Anyways~ by the time I got home from all that I enjoyed some Chocolate covered Strawberry's are they were so good!!

2 comments:

Washington Family said...

I didn't know you had a blog?? My stomach hecka hurts right now from laughter. I just kept scrolling down to see what you've been up to and came across a picture of the husband (Mark?) Oh my heck he was just the coolest boy scout ever wasn't he??? too funny! I loved it!
ps those strawberries look so dang tasty!!! yummy!

Mark,Kim, Jordan,Tanner said...

Hey thanks!
He was a Sexy Boy Scout! I Love that picture and use it all the time! FYI I stole the pictures of the strawberry's but mine were good!