CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Another Week

Wow this week would never end and the Weekend went way to fast! {that's how it always goes}
So Jordan & Tanner are on a bowling league that is every Saturday morning from 10-12 They have so much fun and are getting pretty good at bowling. Tanner gets pretty tired by the 3rd game, but he is getting better. Jordan just got her own ball, the girl that she bowls with got a new ball for Christmas and gave Jordan her old one. So now she has to get used to using a nice ball and not a house ball that kids just beat up ;) This week they had to Pre-bowl which means they bowl before Saturday and there scores count like they were there. Since I was running a race and Jordan had been asked to babysit for the neighbor. So this last Saturday I ran a 5K, I have been trying to do 1 a month since last June. I have done pretty good. Missed a few months but trying to get back on track. So I found a race for January and asked anyone to join me. I was about to bail on the race when one of the girls I had asked to join me, told me she was all signed up and ready to run. Now I had to run~Well the weather on friday was like 50 degrees and so nice. But Saturday Morning it was not so nice~ it was raining and while we were waiting for them to start the race it started to hail. Lucky for me and the other runners it stopped hailing. But the rain continued... So off we went to run 3.2 miles in the rain. I kept my coat on because it was pretty cold and wet, Well that was a mistake and I was so hot. It made my time to the finish not the best~ but HEY I finished!

No comments: