CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year-

I hope this Year I will be better at Blogging.. I really want to turn this into a book and make it part of our family History. With this year our church being at 2:00~ Yuck! I have lots of Sunday morning time. So I am going to blog about the week at least every Sunday.
This Week the kids were back in School. JORDAN is in 6th Grade and in the Student Council. She also just turned 12 {WOW that came Fast} She gets to enjoy Young Womens now and all the things that go with it. They are Playing Basketball right now, she is enjoying learning new things. She also is still taking piano lessons and has started babysitting for people!
TANNER is in the 2nd grade and Loves football~ and Every thing boy. He love the STEELERS and is hoping they play in the Super Bowl. He is full of energy and is doing well in school. but if he had his choice he would rather skip school.

For Christmas Tanner got a Pump Action BB gun and For Jordan's birthday she got a .22 so while they were out of school we took they out to shoot them. I took some pictures I will have to add later.
I do love having the kids out of school and not having to fight with them with homework and getting them to be ready on time for school. But when they are in school the routine is oh so very nice.
Well I better get onto other things and I will post more later.

No comments: