CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Very Proud!..or Maybe not!

This week we had Parent Teacher Conference. Jordan is doing wonderful in School~ she has always been a little behind in her reading, But I think she finally got it! Her scores were very High and she is reading at almost a 8th grade level!! Her grades all are very good and she loves school! She hates to miss and if she is sick she will cry because I make her stay home. There are a few Times I have gone to the school and get her work so she would not get behind. I hope she keep up loving school as she gets older~ we will see!
Now Tanner on the other hand.. Maybe not the proudest Mom moment at his Parent Teacher! He isn't getting the best of grades and not really applying him self. His Teacher is super sweet and tired to say it as nice as she could, But I am not dumb I could tell she was a little frustrated with him. I think he will be doing better once Dad found out and he found out that he couldn't take his football to school until we got a better report. She did say that when he wants to do the work he does really well and he is a Smart kid. Just playing with friends and Football sound like a better time to him, And not School work! Lets hope this will change soon~ or else its going to be a long 9years of School for him!
The Kids also had bowling again this Saturday and Tanner got a 106 thats 50 pins above his average!
Jordan had her first Young Womens basketball game and the killed the other team the score was 56-18!
Well I guess it's good I had more PROUD moments then not proud!

No comments: