CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Another Week!

Well we didn't have much going on this week, Which is nice. I did attend a Caucus Meeting. I have never been and Since we were encourage to go and Support I decided go with our Wonderful Neighbor Michele Bolke. We had no idea that we were going to be there with about 500 other people! It was a Mad house. We did find our other Neighbors { Terry & Lynette Norton} and had a great time at the Caucus.
Yesterday Mark & I were talking to our Neighbor Dan Bolke about his projects he is doing. He had out his video camera so I asked him if he was going to keep a Blog about his projects. He said no, but told me I could. So I will try and add updates of what we see going on next door. right now all I can tell you is more and more Cars/Vans keep showing up for Parts!! more to come. ..

No comments: