CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Our Daddy is Home!

After being gone for 16 days Mark is home. Its is so Nice to have him home. He wasn't suppose to be home until Friday at 10. but much to my surprise he came home Thursday night for a few hours. Then had to go back for the night, When he left it was snowing alot! Friday morning when I got up there was at least 5 inches of snow. So I got the kids up for school and headed out side to clear the Driveway and walks to the kids that I watch could make it to the front door and I could take the kids to school. After about 15 min of moving heavy snow, I was very happy to see Mark come around the Corner. He finished the Drive way and took the Kids to school. Then he broke out the 4 wheeler and went off to clear the neighborhood. It is really nice to have him home!


Some of the other happenings of our week were.. We took pictures on Sunday before Church that I thought turned out very nice. Jordan spent the week helping out a neighbor who's husband was also out of Town. She has three kids under the age of 7 and just found out she is pregnant. Jordan had a good time and it kept her and Tanner from Fighting! Jordan as Had New Beginnings this week. She is Loving being in Young Women's and I hope that she keeps loving it and loves doing personal progress. I really enjoyed Young Women's and the experiences I had, I really Hope that she will too!

No comments: