CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A new Adventure

Well I should have kept my Mouth closed, I wanted to go to girls camp a few Years back. The Camp Director in our Ward has been doing camp for about 9 years I think. I thought it would be lots of fun to go with her, Since she know what she is doing. well they called her to the Relief Society, So a new Camp Directors was called. I kept my mouth Quite but now 2 years later I go the call! Girls camp Assistant. It will be fun we are going to Heber Valley Girls Camp where they stay in Cabins have showers working toilets! I guess not really camping!! Lets just pray that the snow doesn't stay til June, or decide to come in June since we really haven't had a winter! this is also Jordan's first year to go to Camp so it will be fun to go with her! Also My sister in Law Ruth is in our stake and just got the same Calling! So there will be people I know! I will post again I am sure about how things went!

No comments: