CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

What a Weekend..

This weekend started with Mark taking the Boy Scouts{ & Tanner}to Camp Williams. they got to stay in the Barracks and Go to the Virtual shooting Range. Tanner had a lot of fun. Mark enjoyed showing the boys some of the things he does out there.

Saturday~ Started with a 5k race at 8am. I finished in 35.35 not to bad for not going out and running. After the race Mark and Tanner returned home and I got Tanner ready to got to his friend Ethans Baptism. Then Jordan and I went to a mother daughter Picnic with my Mom at the Elks lodge in Provo. It was fun to go with them and we won a few prizes. Then Jordan and I raced home and met up with some ladies in our Ward to go to the General Young Women Broadcast. It was lots of Fun we ate at the Garden Restaurant onto of the Joesph smith Building. then we went to the Conference center! We got to sit 3 rows from our Wonderful Prophet! I don't know if we will ever be that close to the prophet again! All of the speakers had great messages to share! We finished the night at JCW's for Ice Cream. It was a fun and Busy day! Glad its Sunday and I get to Rest!

No comments: